This practice addresses the emotional, social, work and physical health concerns adult people may have in their lives, focusing on typical life stresses and more severe issues with which people may struggle as individuals and as a part of groups. I can help adult people with physical, emotional and mental health issues improve their sense of well‐being, alleviate feelings of distress and resolve crises.
- Personal/social adjustment
- Stress management and coping with negative life events
- The development of one’s identity
- Learning and skill deficits in sport
- Making decisions about career and work, and dealing with school‐work‐retirement transitions for athlets
Skills & Procedures Utilized
- Individual and group counseling
- Assessment techniques for the diagnosis of psychological disorders
- Programs/workshops that educate and inform (to prevent problems before they start or reduced before they get worse)
- Consulting with sport teams
- Program evaluation and treatment outcome (e.g., athlet progress)
- Research methodologies for scientific investigations
Contact me by e-mail and instant messengers.